Hope's new bike
Monday 21 August 2017, Filed in: Product News
The folks at Hope Technology have been testing and racing various iterations of their own bike for some time now, so it's great to see that the new HB160 has now been announced properly!
Made in Barnoldswick, as with almost everything Hope, this is certainly something rather special! As you'd expect, it's built up with Hope components throughout.
- Hope HB160 frame, 160mm travel
- Carbon fibre front triangle, aluminium rear
- 4 bar horst link suspension
- Fox Factory Float X2 Shock, 2 position lever
- Fox Factory 36 Float RC2
- Hope Pro4 hubs with Hope 35W rims
- Maxxis High Roller II 3C EXO TR
- Hope Tech 3 E4 brakes, 180/180mm
- Sram XX1 Rear mech/shifter, 11 speed
- Hope 10-44t Cassette
- Hope Crankset, 30t ring
- Hope 30mm Bottom Bracket
- Rockshox Reverb Stealth, 1x remote - Hope headset
- Hope AM Stem, 35mm
- Hope Carbon Handlebar
- Hope Lock on grips - Hope F20 pedals
- SDG Duster MTN Ti rail saddle
The complete bike is £7500
Supply is expected to be very limited, Hope know that they can only produce in small numbers so have selected only a few of us as dealers for the HB160. We'll basically have access to one per month, so don't hang about if you'd like to get your name on one!
In terms of options, Hope will be offering the frame in one colour only - but with the option to choose the colour of the anodised parts such as bolt caps etc. We'll confirm more on that once we get the update from Hope, but as you can see from the pictures, green is one of those choices! There's also the option to collect your bike from the factory yourself (still bought via us) and take the chance for a factory tour while your there. There's not many bike brands that would or could include that!
We have an HB160 on show in the shop, so call in if you'd like to take a look. A demo day will follow, we'll push for that ASAP.
Shop with confidence.
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.