|Options||Medium Gloss Aqua X Fusion O2 RCX - Available from our supplier- please contact for timing,
Large Gloss Aqua X Fusion O2 RCX - Available from our supplier- please contact for timing,
XL Gloss Aqua X Fusion O2 RCX - Available from our supplier- please contact for timing,
Medium Gunmetal X Fusion O2 RCX - Available from our supplier- please contact for timing,
Large Gunmetal X Fusion O2 RCX - Available from our supplier- please contact for timing,
XL Gunmetal X Fusion O2 RCX - Available from our supplier- please contact for timing
|Description||The FlareMAX is the 27.5"+ or 29" version of the Flare. 120mm of travel and the option to run either wheel size makes this bike a great trail bike option!
- Cotic OFI bike fit with long cockpit, corrected seat angle for dropper posts and carefully placed BB to combine stability with a fun, interactive feel.
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height
- Custom Cotic designed 35mm heat treated cromoly seat tube for super stiff support for the main suspension pivots
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible. The frame has external and internal 'Stealth' dropper post remote routing
- ISCG05 mounts on regular threaded bottom bracket bring drivetrain security and reliability
- Rear mech cable routed internally through the steel seatstay for clean lines and low noise
- 2x drivetrain compatible. Routing and swingarm clearance in place for double chainsets and Shimano Sideswing front entry front mech
- 7005-T6 aluminium swingarm with Syntace X-12 BOOST148 x 12 rear axle for maximum wheel stiffness on larger wheels.
- 15mm pivots for BB and droplink thru axle style linkage clamp keep the frame solid front to rear
- 1 bottle mount
- Clearance for big tyres - 29 x 2.5" or 27.5 x 2.8" PLUS tyres
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction using 120 or 130mm forks. 67.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB with 120mm fork
- 120mm of Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
- Seatpost diameter: 31.6mm (get 380mm long minimum)
- Front Mech: 34.9mm (Shimano Side Swing high clamp only)
- Bottom Bracket width: 73mm
- Bottom Bracket thread: Conventional English/BSA
- Chainguide Mounting: ISCG05
- Headset: 44mm for Taper Steerer forks: Hope 2H, Cane Creek ZS44 Top/EC44 Bottom, Chris King Inset I7
- Rear Hub: Boost148 x 12 bolt through
- Rear Axle: Syntace X-12
- Rear Mech Hanger: Syntace X-12 Type 1 (Conventional or Shimano Direct Mount)
- Shock: 200 x 57
- Shock Fittings: 15.75 x M8 Down Tube End, 19.0 x M8 Seatstay End
- Dropper Post Routing: Both external under the top tube, and Stealth via the down tube.
- Rear Brake Mounting: I.S. Compatible with up to 203mm diameter rotors
We can supply the complete bikes as listed by Cotic. It's difficult to find the time to list each and every option on the website, so please email email@example.com to discuss.
We also offer custom builds, so email your dream build and we can work out a quote or two. Alternatively, if you're only needing a few bits (headset and bottom bracket perhaps?!) then let us know and we can supply and fit before dispatch.
All frames from 18 Bikes are tapped, faced, reamed and checked as required before dispatch. Ready to build up!
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Extra Options for COTIC FlareMAX...
Shock upgradeAs standard, the frame comes with an X Fusion O2 RCX. You can select shock upgrades here.
Cane Creek DB Inline CSMake any selections in the shopping cart.