|Options||Small Gloss Aqua X Fusion O2 RCX - Available from our supplier- please contact for timing,
Medium Gloss Aqua X Fusion O2 RCX - Available from our supplier- please contact for timing,
Large Gloss Aqua X Fusion O2 RCX - Available from our supplier- please contact for timing,
Small Matt Orange X Fusion O2 RCX - Available from our supplier- please contact for timing,
Medium Matt Orange X Fusion O2 RCX - Available from our supplier- please contact for timing,
Large Matt Orange X Fusion O2 RCX - Available from our supplier- please contact for timing
|Description||The Flare is the model we've been waiting for from Cotic - a snappy, shorter travel Rocket!
- Cotic OFI bike fit with long cockpit, corrected seat angle for dropper posts and carefully placed BB to combine stability with a fun, interactive feel.
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- 44mm standard Cotic custom tapered head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatibility and EC34 top cup for lighter weight and clean lines.
- Custom Cotic designed 35mm heat treated cromoly seat tube for super stiff support for the main suspension pivots
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible. The frame has external and internal 'Stealth' dropper post remote routing
- ISCG05 mounts on regular threaded bottom bracket bring drivetrain security and reliability
- 7005-T6 aluminium swingarm with Syntace X-12 142 x 12 rear axle for maximum wheel stiffness and security.
- 15mm pivots for BB and droplink thru axle style linkage clamp keep the frame solid front to rear
- Clearance for big tyres - up to 27.5" x 2.5"
- Geometry for agility, fun and interaction using 120, 130 or 140mm forks. 67.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB with 130mm fork
- 130mm of Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and lively interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
- Seatpost diameter: 31.6mm (get 380mm long minimum)
- Front Mech: 34.9mm (Shimano Side Swing high clamp only)
- Bottom Bracket width: 73mm
- Bottom Bracket thread: Conventional English/BSA
- Chainguide Mounting: ISCG05
- Headset: 34mm top, 44mm bottom for Taper Steerer forks: Hope 1H, Cane Creek EC34 Top/EC44 Bottom, Chris King Inset I7
- Rear Hub: 142 x 12 bolt through
- Rear Axle: Syntace X-12
- Rear Mech Hanger: Syntace X-12 Type 1 (Conventional or Shimano Direct Mount)
- Shock: 200 x 50
- Shock Fittings: 15.75 x M8 Down Tube End, 19.0 x M8 Seatstay End
- Dropper Post Routing: Both external under the top tube, and Stealth via the down tube.
- Rear Brake Mounting: I.S. Compatible with up to 203mm diameter rotors
We can supply the complete bikes as listed by Cotic. It's difficult to find the time to list each and every option on the website, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
We also offer custom builds, so email your dream build and we can work out a quote or two. Alternatively, if you're only needing a few bits (headset and bottom bracket perhaps?!) then let us know and we can supply and fit before dispatch.
All frames from 18 Bikes are tapped, faced, reamed and checked as required before dispatch. Ready to build up!
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Extra Options for COTIC Flare...
Shock upgradeChoose a different shock. The frame is supplied with an X Fusion O2 RCX as standard.
Cane Creek DB Inline CS Shock
No shockMake any selections in the shopping cart.