Information about our custom framesMany of our framebuild customers approach us with an exact idea of what they're looking for in a new frame. This can be led by function, sizing, particular requirements or simply a desire for something different. Within reason, we can work with a customer to make this dream frame a reality!
Our framebuilder Matt can work with you to discuss and design your frame, including the following;
- Selecting an appropriate tubeset
- Geometry and sizing
- Component specs (building to suit particular bottom bracket/headset fittings, for example)
- Cable guides
- Drivetrain compatibility (derailleurs, hub gears including Rohloff or even Pinion gearboxes)
Finish is important too, we can help to make the frame looks as you'd like too. We work with a painter in Sheffield for most frames, with a wet-paint finish that includes painted (rather than stickers) logos and graphics.
Our base price for a custom frame is £1500, which includes
- Design and geometry to suit your requirements
- Choice of 68 or 73mm threaded bottom bracket shell
- Choice of headtubes
- Choice of cable routing and bottle cage fittings
- Choice of selected Paragon dropouts
- Internal rust protection coating before paint
- Wet-painted finish with single colour logos
- Hope or Salsa seatclamp
- bolt on cable guides and mech hanger (where appropriate)
Sliding or rocking dropouts, eccentric bottom brackets and complex paint schemes do cost more, but this pricing covers most other options.
To discuss a potential framebuild, please email Matt B on email@example.com